Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Lucas!!!

Lucas turned 29 a few weeks ago. He had to work the night before and go to court that morning, so we didn't celebrate his birthday until 6pm that night. It was hard waiting all day to wake him up and sing Happy Birthday. The kids really wanted to give him his presents. Tyrone helped me bake a cake for him that day. We had Cafe Rio for dinner and had birthday cake after. I hope it was a fun day for him. He only got to celebrate his actual birth day for 6 hours. I told him we could celebrate his brithday all weekend, so we did. On Sunday night, we had a cake and icecream with the family. The following Monday, we went to dinner at Red Lobster. It was so good and it was so nice to get out together. I love you Lucas, and I'm so glad you were born :)



2 comments:

The Matlocks said...

Happy Birthday Georgie Bleedin Burgess! Ah now, red lobster sounds great to me! Can't wait to see you! xo

Kim Bee said...

Happy super belated birthday luca....go get those bad guys, ya old fart! Lol