Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

To the woman I love: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!

Today we celebrated Mandy's 29th birthday! I just wanted to take a few lines in our blog to let everyone know how much me and the kids love her and appreciate her. After 29 years of life, Mandy is a talented, funny, beautiful woman. She is driven in every task she puts her mind to and is a personal inspiration to us all. She is the strong, supporting wife that I need. She is the loving and caring mother or mammy to our children. She is a woman of Faith and an example to everyone who knows her. On this day...JULY 9th... Mandy you deserve a MILLION birthday cheers. And with all my heart I say... I LOVE YOU!

Lucas



7 comments:

Angela said...

How sweet! I hope you had a great day - it looks like you did.

Alexis Treese said...

Happy Birthday Mandy- I hope it was fabulous. And Lucas, kudos to you for the post, it was so sweet.

Dee said...

Lucas, did you make that cake all by yourself?
Happy Birthday Mandy!

Renee' P said...

Happy Birthday doll!
You look wonderful for 29!! Can you believe we'll be 30 next year? Where did all this time go?

Kathy Miner said...

You are so sweet Lucas! You really got yourself a great catch there. Mandy is a great woman and friend. I'm so glad to be great friends with such wonderful people. Take care.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Happy Birthday Mandy!!! What a great husband you have to write such a sweet post.

Rachelle said...

I second all that Lucas has to say. You are an amazing woman and lets face it. . . .he needs you desperately:) I enjoyed the party and I'm greatful for our friendship as well as being family.