Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Kindergarten Grad.

Tyrone graduated from Kindergarten on June 1. He was so excited because the kids were performing 3 songs at graduation. A song called "kids", "Seasons of Love" (from the musical; Rent) and "Stand by me." I couldn't believe how each kid knew every single word of every song. It was a lovely program. Both Grandma Abbott and Nana Devine came to celebrate with Tyrone. He was so happy. Tyrone has had an awesome teacher this year. Ms. Scott has taught Tyrone so much this year. She is fun, loving and she encourages them to use their imaginations. I had the opportunity to volunteer in Ty's class several times this year, and it was so fun. He has a great group of friends and a wonderful teacher. He will miss her. I am so proud of my big boy Tyrone. He is so smart and I know he is going to love going to 1st grade next year.

No comments: