Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Niamh

I began a project of re-doing Niamh's bedroom last month. When we moved in, I picked a pink/purple color for her room. When Lucas started painting the walls, I knew right away that I hated the color, but I let him finish before I told him. I know, bad. I was hoping the color would grow on me. It didn't and it looked more like a blueberry yogurt color. I loathed that color. So, I decided to do a "shabby chic" theme in her room. We finally painted the walls an antique/cottage white. I found a birdcage and spray painted it white and I took some pictures of Niamh in our backyard and edited them to look somewhat old fashioned. That is as far as I have gotten. I have lots of projects in the works. I am going to finish this room before Thanksgiving and I will have before and after pics to share. Here are the pics I took in our backyard.




4 comments:

jamie t. said...

Beautiful!

The Flying Endorphin said...

These are really good pictures....she is adorable! I laughed at the thought of the blueberry yogurt color....lol

Crystal Nelson said...

Darling!

The Allison Family said...

Love those pictures Mandy! So beautiful and so is your sweet little girl(s) =)

Tammy