Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Lucas' family. We went over early to Lucas' brother Jason's house and all the boys got together and played a Turkey bowl. Then we went to Lucas' mom's house and had Thanksgiving dinner. It was so delicious. Everyone brought food and contributed to the feast. We went back to Jason's house for Pie and to hang out and watch TV. It was a lovely day. I am thankful for so much. Most of all I'm thankful for this amazing family I have. I love my husband and kids so much. They are my whole world. I am so grateful for our health and that we have a home and food and that we always have enough for our needs. I'm grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and his and Heavenly Father's love for me. I could go on and on, but I'm so blessed to have wonderful extended family who are always there for us too. Life is good.











No comments: