Monday, August 25, 2014

Back To School

Isla started Preschool. She was so excited to have school and make new friends. I do a co-op with 5 other mom's from church. It is only on Monday's for 2 hours. There are 3 boys and 3 girls. It's great for them to play together and we work on letters and do a craft. It's perfect for Isla as she still has another year before Kindergarten. Niamh started Kindergarten. She got the AM session, which I was really hoping to get. I had also requested Mrs. Soto, who was Tyrone's teacher in first grade. She's awesome. Niamh was so excited to be finally going to school. I know she will be an amazing student. Tyrone got Mrs. Hartman. She is new to the school this year, but seems nice and perfect for Tyrone's personality. Gavin has 4 different teacher's this year. I can't believe this is his last year in Elementary School. He is so tall and grown up. This year will prepare him for the middle school schedule and rotations. He works hard in school and I know he'll have a great year.




No comments: