Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mother's Day

This year's Mother's Day was fabulous. Lucas and the kids made me a yummy breakfast in bed. I got some great gift cards and a beautiful bouquet of Pink Roses. Spoiled! Then we headed to Alamo to spend the day with my mam. We decided to attend her ward with her. My sister Kim and her family decided to surprise my mam at church and showed up right as it was about to start. It was awesome seeing the excitement and joy on my mam's face. After church, we ate Honey Lime Enchiladas, which are the best, even if it is my recipie. Then we had some homemade Butterfinger icecream and an amazing chocolate layer peanut butter cookie thing that Kim brought. We ate way too much, as usual. The kids had fun playing outside and we just spent time together and relaxed. It was the perfect Mother's Day.

No comments: