Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Niamh at 4 months

Niamh turned 4 months old a few weeks ago, so I'm slacking a little. These months are just flying by. Anyway, Niamh is amazing. She is so good natured and happy most of the time. She loves to smile and talk and watch everything going on around her. She rolled over for the first time the other night. She is so curious about everything and you can just see the wheels turning. She is a great sleeper too, when it is time to take a nap or go to bed for the night, all I have to do is lay her in her crib and turn on her Ocean Wonders mobile. I highly recommend this musical mobile, actually it fits on the side of the crib and plays 6 different classical music songs. Niamh LOVES it! Niamh loves to watch Gavin & Tyrone playing and she giggles and smiles whenever they look at her. I'm not sure, but I think she loves her big brothers :)

At her 4 month check up, Niamh weighed 15 lbs (75-90%)
She is 25 1/2 inches tall (75-90%)






7 comments:

The Matlocks said...

Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with her? She is so adorable....and she really is such a good baby :)

Melissa and Paul said...

So cute!!! It's amazing how all 3 of your little ones all look a like.

aubri said...

oh my goodness, that last picture just melts me! She is just the sweetest ever! I've always thought that all your kids look like you but I thought she looked a lot like her daddy in that picture! Ah, she is just WAY TOO CUTE! I might have to squeeze her when I see her again :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Those are some cute kids you have there!! :-) Her brothers, will no doubt, be her main focus for at least the next few years. Claire HAS to try and do everything they do. :-)

Lynette said...

I can't believe it's already been 4months! Why do our babies have to grow so fast??? She is such a doll. And you look great. Your hard work is paying off!!

Jason and Shelli said...

She is an absolute doll!

Unknown said...

K, I'm finally finding your blog again and I got smart and added it to my list to follow on blogger! Your family is so cute. Thank goodness for good natured babies, she's a doll.