Okay, so I'm a little irritated right now. Not even an hour after I posted my last update, my doctors office called to say that St. Rose Hospital called to cancel my appointment for Monday and that they would not have an opening until October 26. I mean, how can they know that they will be full over a week from now. I told the nurse on the phone that I would be willing to deliver at any hospital as long as I don't have to wait till the 26th. I know my doctor delivers at St. Rose DeLima, so I am hoping I can get in there even by Monday or Tuesday. I have heard wonderful things about that campus, so I wouldn't mind going there. I'm a little more frustrated because my doctor hasn't gotten back to me yet. Way to leave a pregnant woman hanging......not a good idea :)
So, I am not going to post another update and drive everyone crazy until I have something more for sure to report. I guess I am being taught patience and deep down I am very grateful to be feeling pretty well and getting to be a mommy once more. There is always that silver lining, I just have to look really hard to see it right now.