Friday, June 13, 2008

Pictures!



All of us in Stephens Green

Bob the builder with Gavin and Tyrone @ Stephens Green!


Storytime with Grandad Devine. Of course they are reading a Pirate story! Both love to sit on his lap and hear him read.











Mandy sitting on a bench at Corkagh Park which is in Clondalkin. We walk to this park a lot, and it is something to tire out the boys. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?






Here I am sporting my new cap. Notice the faint shadow of a beard on my face. It will take me 10 years to catch up with Mandy's dad. The green shirt Im wearing was a gift from him. I love the rugby shirts.
This is the Burger King on Grafton Street. It is two stories and we've sort of made a tradition of coming here after Stephens Green. I wont lie, I miss American food sometimes. The boys loved the crowns and wore them the rest of the day.



Gavin and Tyrone acting cute for one picture. Notice the flowers behind them. They have lots of flower beds throughout the park.












Trinity College Dublin was was founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I. It is a pretty cool building and we love to see it every chance we get. The college is at the center of town and very close to Grafton street.














































2 comments:

susana said...

Wow! The pictures are amazing, what an experience. It is wonderful your dad has the opportunity to spend time with the boys. Love the picture of him reading to them. It would be fun to meet him. We would love to make a trip, maybe the next time you go! I'll make sure to show Jason the pics.
I will update mine soon, keep checking.

Jared Autrey said...

Look at you all over there in Ireland! Looks like fun! Life is good here in Vegasland. I'm diggin' the new cap A-bot! You look like a real live Euro!